Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Miserable Enough

I just finished a little zine called Miserable Enough, which has three short stories, three poems and three comics. It's a small run: only ten copies, but I've got a couple left so if you want a copy send me an email at perkins.nate@gmail.com.

Unlike all the MTDS zines, I laid this one out by hand. It's the first zine I've done this way since the stupid poetry zine I put out when I was 19. The cover image comes from a little collage that Brendan Wells sent me a couple years ago. I found it while I was organizing my desk drawers and thought I'd throw it on. I didn't ask his permission to use it, and as I was flipping through some zines a few days later I found this page in the These Needles/Super Sonic Piss 2010 Tour Zine:


Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment